Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ouch!

I cannot remember why I wanted to title this posting, "Ouch!"  That's pretty sad, I know.  Hopefully, I'll start typing and it will come to me eventually.

I have a doctor's appointment September 22nd.  I'm more than ready for some answers.  Had an extremely bad day Tuesday.  Yesterday was better and I'm OK so far today.  I'm just having to rest when I think I can't go on and then pray for God to give me the will to get up.

I have something to look forward to the next couple of days.  Here I go...

FRIDAY ~ I bought a Living Social deal a few months back for a HOUSECLEANING (Yippee!!!!) and they're coming tomorrow!!!  It's a huge load of my back so I can deal with this fatigue and catch up on checkbook, laundry, etc.

SATURDAY~Date night!!  Woop!  Woop!  Have no dinero but it'll be nice for some grown up time.  Maybe some swimming for the kids that morning.  We'll see...

SUNDAY~ Day of worshipping my Lord and spending time with Jesus, my friends, and family.  Satan usually attacks me the worst on Sundays and I feel like poo but I guzzle water and try to keep going.

MONDAY~ Labor Day! Hubby and the kiddies will be home.  MIL suggested grilling out but there is no way I can have it here.  I just don't have the energy to be a gracious hostess at this time.

I hope to have a relaxing weekend with my family with as little work as possible.  Trying to take it one minute at a time.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend just in case I don't write sooner.  Adios.....





P.S.  My prayers are with Vermont at this time.  I have been fascinated with this state since I was 10 years old and wanted to be a farmer.  I have yet to visit but plan to in a few years.  I'll have to write a whole post about my obsession with the Green Mountain State. The pics above are a collection of post cards I've acquired through Ebay of Vermont.

No comments:

Post a Comment