Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rain, Rain Don't Go Away




As you may have read in my last post, Tropical Storm Lee made it's way across the great state of 'Bama.  Three quarters of my sweet family love severe weather (not when it's too close, however)  As of 5 PM last night, 5.01 inches of rain had fallen.  I love the rain, as long as I don't have to get out in it.  I love seeing the grass grow a more vibrant green and the puddles that gather.  Flooding happened in low lying areas so the kiddies are home from school today.

Another reason I love the rain is it matches my mood on sunny days.  Very backwards, I know, but the bright sunlight gives me such a headache and the heat makes me feel even weaker than usual. So rain is welcome here anytime.





No comments:

Post a Comment