Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Another Way to Earn a Little Dough



I just realized I have an Ebates button on my blog but I have never explained what Ebates is exactly.  So I pulled the below off of their website:


You can earn cash back at any of over 1,200 stores any time you start your shopping trip at Ebates.com. There are no points to redeem, no forms to mail in, and no fees. Stores pay Ebates a sales commission for sending shoppers their way, and Ebates uses the commission to pay you cash back. All we need is an email address so we can notify you when your cash back has been credited. To date, our members have already earned more than $55,000,000 and you can join them today!

I am a member and it has been so rewarding to get a check every quarter. I've made $14.34 since joining.  I know it's not hundreds but every little bit helps!

Shameless Plug:  You can earn 3% cash back from AVON and you can also shop from my ebrochure
youravon.com/julieking.  Thanks!

Anywho, back to Ebates.  You may sign up through the link below and start earning today!  Or you can click the little button on the top right of my blog.
                                             Ebates

No comments:

Post a Comment