Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 23, 2011

Menu for the Week


Having a menu printed last week really helped me stick to my guns.  I ran my errands today.  Didn't have too many deals so I decided not to post what I got.  Here's what I'm having next week:



Saturday

Chili

Fall is here and it finally feels like it here in Alabama.  It's also football time and nothing goes better with football and cooler temperatures than chili.




Sunday

We always eat out on Sunday after morning and evening services.  Living about 30 minutes from church, it's the most convenient way to eat for us.



Monday

My favorite, Greek Chicken
Instant Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans



Tuesday

Lentil Casserole - recipe from The Tightwad Gazette (I highly recommend this book)



Wednesday

Dine out - Headed to church, save time by grabbing something quick




Thursday

My husband's favorite (Ha! Ha!)  Leftovers

1 comment: