Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 30, 2011

Shopping with Julie - Dollar Tree




Sorry for the sideways picture.  Just tilt your head to the left and you should be fine!

Anyways, this is my trip to the wonderful store known as Dollar Tree.  I'm on a very tight $50 budget for the groceries this week.

  DD is a wonderful little cook. helper, crafter, etc.  I honestly think she will be the next Martha Stewart. I've been checking out all kinds of recipe books from the library for sloe cookers, less fat - blah, blah, blah.  I have been a Hungry Girl fan forever. She has these yummy, but diet friendly, recipes (check her out!) I found some recipes that I want DD and me to try out.  Hence, the not quite so normal ingredients.

Here's my totals:

A box of Oat & Honey Granola Bars (for my hunny)
Garlic Bread (for tonight's dinner)
Chocolate Syrup(actually chocolate flavored it says)
2 Boxes of Dark Chocolate Raisinets (for recipes)
Bag of Honey Smack type cereal (also for a recipe)

Total: $6.60 with tax.  Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment