Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 2, 2011

Rejection. Poo!

I have a problem - I want everyone to like me.  Really wish I could be one of those "I don't care" people.  I just don't understand how people can reject me.  Here are some examples:

*Helped out a friend with her child for almost 3 years.  My situation changed and I could no longer help.  Now I'm ignored completely.  What gives?

*Had friends who would totally lie about their whole lives to make themselves seem important.  I can't deal with lying.  For any reason!

I'm sure there is many more but , as usual, I can't remember them all.




The reason for my rant about rejection involves my photographs.  I love taking pics with my normal point and shoot digital camera.  Recently I read a blog about selling photographs for royalties.  Stayed up late last night and worked on said pictures an hour this morning, finally submitted them, and got turned down.  My mood went from wonderful to woe is me.  I shouldn't have taken it personally but of course I did.  Which is why I'm now sitting on the couch, writing this blog.




The pictures above are just pictures I took last fall on my DD's field trip.  I'm going to lick my wounds and go take some more photos. See ya....


P.S.  More pictures...






No comments:

Post a Comment