Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 29, 2011

AVON Clearance on Christmas Items - Order Quick!

My beloved AVON has 39 items in their Christmas Clearance.  Items range from $1.49 to $69.00. Here's a few of my faves: 

Holiday Bath Time Body Paint
SAVE 25% While Supplies
Holiday Bath Time Body Paint   
SAVE 60% While Supplies Last
3-Piece Enchanted Holiday Nailwear Collection
Reg. $9.99
Sale $3.99
Reg. $1.99
Sale $1.49

mark Juicy Details Lemon Sugar Gift Set
SAVE 40% While Supplies Last
Reg. $9.99
Sale $5.99

Click on the widget below to browse or my web page http://julieking.avonrepresentative.com/

Also like my page on Facebook for updates on specials, promos, and giveaways.  Coming soon!
                                          Facebook



P.S.  I don't know why my typing became so tiny during the middle of this post.  Hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment