Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Yay, Tropical Storm!

Me and the kids are obsessed with weather.  They like to study tornadoes and I like to keep up with hurricanes.  Very strange I know but DS wants to be a Storm Chaser and DD wants to be an on air meteorologist.  We watch a lot of Weather Channel.













Anyways, we have a tropical storm heading our way.  Much needed rain will be falling and hopefully, nothing more serious than that.  It reminded me of another old Myspace post about another hurricane a couple of years ago.  Please stand by for another copy and paste




Aug 31, 2008

Tropical Update


Current mood:sick
    OK, I admit it.  I am obsessed with hurricanes.  I have been glued to The Weather Channel at 50 past the hour ever since hurricane season began in the Atlantic Basin.  Part of this is due to the fact that my sweet DD wants to be a meteorologist.  He has wanted to become one ever since I can remember.  I think it is because, when I was pregnant with him, I could not leave the house for work until I watched Weather Center at 7:30 on the days I worked.  I would not leave until it went to commercial.  But anyway, I've been glued to the TV to see when and where Gustav is going to hit and whether or not we are going to be affected.  The media keeps showing people fleeing New Orleans and I keep praying that everyone and everything will be spared.  So, I will keep watching and praying and if anyone needs to know about the tropics, ask me or DD.





No comments:

Post a Comment