Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 2, 2011

Old Posts from Myspace

I'm trying to transfer my old blogs from Myspace to here.  It looks like I'll have to copy and paste :)



August 24, 2008

Personality Test (This is a very accurate description of myself)



depressed, introverted, neat, needs things to be extremely clean, observer, perfectionist, not self revealing, does not make friends easily, suspicious, irritable, hates large parties, follows the rules, worrying, does not like to stand out, fragile, phobic, submissive, dislikes leadership, cautious, takes precautions, focuses on hidden motives, good at saving money, solitary, familiar with the dark side of life, hard working, emotionally sensitive, prudent, altruistic, heart over mind, unadventurous
 
 
 
Seems like I'm born to be depressed.  Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment