Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 29, 2011

Let's Try This Again

Saturday, I had written a beautiful, lengthy  blog and then my evil computer's cord became unplugged and alas, I lost my lovely writings.  So here's to a new post and a new week.

Last week was definitely a downer for me.  Blood tests came back negative so I'm still in the dark about my diagnosis.  I dropped my phone and killed it and now I can't remember the other stuff.  I am frustrated, sad, angry, and a host of other emotions.  I decided I need three things from the Lord:  encouragement, energy, and I CAN"T REMEMBER THE OTHER THING.  Having whatever this is is so maddening.  Sometimes I just want to give up and stay in bed all the time but I have these 2 beautiful children depending on me.  I am blessed beyond belief to have a hard working husband and a job where I can work at home (even if it's only minimum wage) 

I wanted this to be a couponing blog about saving money and great deals but it's turning more into a journey into the unknown.  I pray you stick with me and we'll ride this out!

Love,
Me




P.S.  I was referred to another doctor and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalga was mentioned.  We'll see......

No comments:

Post a Comment