Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday.

Heard some really upsetting news yesterday and today.  Retail therapy was a Band-Aid on my emotions.  But I saw some really good deals.  Here we go!



Had a $10 off $10 or more purchase - Bought a Nike shirt for DS for $4.00

  Here's a link to their website.  They have great online clearance deals:  jcpenney.com






Next stop was Target.  Had a prescription to fill so I wasted time looking around.  Lots of  clearance in food and women's shoes.  Only bought a 3 pack of foil loaf pans (for future pumpkin bread, I hope).  On sale for 56 cents.

Target also has a daily deal.  Check them out here target.com  Deal today is Mossimo Juniors Gauchos Buy 1 Get 1 free for $12.00.  I can't wear gauchos in public.  Makes me look dumpy.




Can't avoid Walmart.  Just had some ad matches.  Nothing special. 


Now I'm scared to balance the checkbook.  Prayers please.



P.S.  Desperate for customers.  Don't make me beg.  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment