Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sweet Freedom

Today I feel as free as a bird.  Immensely enjoying the quiet.  Just wish I had more energy to clean this hot mess (myself and the casa).  Just ran by Publix and thought I would share my marvelous deals:




*2 bags of organic (yay!) Cascadian Farms Mixed Berries
        Had 2 manufacturers coupons plus Publix $2 off 2                                                    =  2.98

*2 Kotex Maxi Pads (glad I had coupons ~ much needed)
        Had 2 manufacturers coupons plus Publix $2 off 2                                                     =  2.81

*2 Bottles of Sundown Vitamin D (purchase just for the overage)
       Had 2 manufacturers coupons plus Publix $6 off 2                                                      = 2.02 overage!!!

*1 bottle of Soft Scrub cleanser (shelves were wiped clean last week, RRRR!)
       Buy 1 Get 1 Free (made it 1.65) plus manufacturers coupon for $1.50                        = 0.15

Paid $3.93 before taxed (Had to pay $2.14 just in taxes. BOO!)

SAVED $19.14              Yay me!!                                  Go me!!




P.S.  Also got 3 movies at Blockbuster Express ~ FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment