Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 18, 2011

M.I.A.

So sorry for my absence.  It seems my evil laptop is not wanting to cooperate with me.  I think the memory may be full or something of that nature.

Also sorry for being distracted at the moment.  I'm at the end of  Source Code.  Excellent movie.  No smoochy stuff, a F word, and a Gd.  I might have mentioned we cancelled cable in the Diary household exactly 9 days ago.  I have been watching a lot of movies.  Between Netflix's free trial and a boatload of Blockbuster Express codes for free movies (I'll try to post some of them in the future), I might be caught up on almost thirteen years of not going to the movies regularly.  I don't think so, unfortunately, but give me time.  Here's a list of some of my watches:

*Man in the Moon
*Everest
*Source Code
*Limitless
*Precious
*Country Strong
*Insidious

And that is just this week.  Shout out to the public library for free movie rentals too.


P.S. The blog feels naked without a picture.  Taken by my phone and some app that's on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment