Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 15, 2011

Peace and Quiet

Today is the first day back to school.  I was very upset dropping off my lil' dumplings this morning.  I came back home and felt so alone.  Been feeling so down lately and being alone and facing a messy house, did not cheer me up at all.  I knew I had to head to Food Giant (which doubles coupons up to $1.00 on Mondays!!) and put in a little time working.  Begrudgingly, I straightened up and headed to Food Giant.  Didn't find many bargains but here's my haul:

8 pints of Heinz Distilled Vinegar (I use it for household cleaning)

2 packets Sauer Taco Seasoning

1 Packet Sauer Grilling Marinade

1 Packet Sauer Mesquite Marinade

2 Boxes of Generic Cheerios (for yummy Breakfast cookies)

1 Box of Jim Dandy Quick Grits

2.5 lbs of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts

1 20 oz.  Diet D Pepper (trying to break the habit)

My total came to $13.14.  I've done better, but I've done worse also.

Payday was Friday around the Housewife household.  Realized after paying bills, we have enough for either gas or groceries.  Not both.  Gasoline prices are devouring our budget.  Guess some bills will have to be put off.  Numero uno reason for my current depressed state.  Just need a little prayer please. 
T minus 1 hour till I pick up my peaches from the bus stop and the middle school.  Can't wait to see them!

Till we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment