Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 16, 2011

Update

     Just wanted to give a little update about my health:

I had a great day yesterday and got so much done.  Today, not so much.  Thanks to my wonderful family, they keep their things picked up with a little prodding.  My DS has been walking his sister to the bus stop every morning (his choice!)  While he was gone this morning, I straightened up and made my bed.  This week, I've just closed the kids doors and will let them clean it up this weekend. I talk to my Mura every morning around 8 and check my email, etc while we chat.  Got that done, took a shower (which causes so much discomfort), and actually put on makeup - it helps make my purple hair look less weird, if that's possible.  Thankfully, yesterday I got my list and coupons together so I just had to grab my purse and go.

  I decided to go into Target and look around at their clearance items and then go to Bath & Body Works next door.  I started walking around, was hit with hot flashes, and chest pain. (I've had the chest pain since yesterday and it comes and goes.  It's worse when I take a deep breath.)  I kept reminding myself I'll be OK and pushed through it.

     Decided not to go in B&BW since I didn't have a coupon so I headed to Walmart.  I got what I needed and my limbs started to feel really heavy and fatigue overcame me.  I had errands to run and, by George, I had to get them done. 

     Next I went into Dollar Tree to pick up some snacks and I was overwhelmed with such weariness.  Pushed through it.

     ALDI was my last stop.  I forgot to bring my quarter for the buggy and almost went home because I couldn't imagine carrying milk, etc in my hands through the store and out to the car.  I emptied a reusable bag that had DS library books in it and a tote bag I got for buying 3 12 packs of Coke products at Target.  Anyways....I persevered and made it home. 

     I talked to one of my very best friends yesterday who is going through the same thing. I was glad and still am glad I have someone so close to me who understands.  Well meaning family and friends tell me to get out more but it's just not that simple.

     My doctor's appointment is next Thursday and I'm praying she'll have some answers.  I told DH if she can't find anything, I give up.  I must keep reminding myself of Phillipians 4:13  "I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me."

     Keep praying, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment