Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

M.I.A.

I'm sorry it's been three days.  Busy, yet relaxing weekend.  DD woke up snuffly yesterday so she missed school already.  She's feeling better thanks to a humidifier and prayer.


Went to the doctor last week and was told I have a lot of stress.  No duh!  She increased my meds and I'm feeling tons better, for now.  It's hard to believe it'll last so I'm taking advantage of this energy.  Cleaning house, exercising, making healthier eating decisions.







I'm loving Netflix right now that I know how to use it somewhat.  I might have mentioned we removed cable and our land line phone.  We're saving over $100 a month!  It's really been a huge blessing.  We now go for family walks and watch movies we either rent using free codes at Blockbuster Express or from the library.  My children are not being exposed to immoral behaviors and behavior.  They're also not being bombarded with advertising to influence them not to be content with what they have.

A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy is rottenness to the bones. – Proverbs 14:30


Have a wonderful, blessed day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment